HEALTH AND SAFETY
We maintain healthy and safe working conditions on our sites and measure our ability to keep employees and visitors safe. We continuously aim to improve our working environments to ensure we are able to provide a safe occupational health and safety standards to our employees and visitors. The directors receive monthly H&S reports and we carry out regular risk management audits to identify areas for improvement and to minimise safety risks.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
The group considers the health and safety of all employees and visitors as vital to the success of the business and is committed to taking an active part in protecting people and reducing hazards and risks. We achieve this goal by involving our staff and effective communication at all levels and are committed to:
- Setting objectives, targets and continuous improvement in our health and safety performance.
- Compliance with all associated legislation and requirements where it is reasonably practical.
- Provide adequate control of health and safety work activities via the company management team and shop floor supervisors.
- Where reasonably practical, commit adequate financial and physical resources for employees on matters affecting health and safety matters.
- Consult with employees on matters affecting health and safety.
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- Ensure that all employees are competent to carry out their tasks via adequate training.
- Reduce accident levels and cases of work related ill health.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary.